Monday, April 22, 2013

Suicidal Spell

Days
when magic is in the air
Days
When the lonely stop and stare

Look at my reflection
What do you see
Despair
In the grips of reality

I can walk this plank
Its the best I can do
I swear these words
Are strong and true

In the flames
I sees your deepest thoughts
We are caught
As if in pandoras box

There's no where
We can run or hide
The last step is

Suicide

2 comments:

  1. Faith, as one who has been there due to a hormonal imbalance I can attest that the last step does not need to be suicide. However when I was out of balance my first thought most mornings was that suicide was an option. I would then check the night stand drawer to make sure the loaded gun was there just to confirm that it indeed was an option. Then I would tell myself that there was too much to do so today was out of the question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thomas it has been a option in my life from long ago, but The memory of it still very present. Thank you for your words as they are always taken in and digested. Life ia a crazy ride and I've got my ticket stamped. A painfully beautiful thing, this life of mine.

      Delete